SPORTS PODIATRIST AND AN ATHLETE
Work with a Sports Medicine Physician, and a Runner
Podiatrist Dr. Wachtel
Andover Foot Doctor for Sports
Podiatrist doctor Wachtel is a runner and a sports medicine physician who is a specialist in runners athletic feet issues. If you are a runner or any other type of an athlete, our podiatry office can help you with the following;
- evaluation of shoe gear
- devise a plan for type of orthotics needed to prevent foot injuries,
- evaluation of your gate (the way you walk which affects balance, stride length, and injuries down the road),
- and we also provide you with an exercise program to prevent further foot injuries
We also recommend that athletes look into laser treatment. Laser is non-invasive and is considered a best friend for athletes. Laser treatment creates oxygenation, and gets rid of pain considerably quicker. It is very effective for achilles tendonitis and for other foot problems. Doctor Wachtel will thoroughly evaluate your current condition, your training routine(s) and help you come up with the most optimal way to minimize your foot problems and other issues. He treats athletes in the North Andover / Andover, Lowell, and Haverhill communities.
Common Athlete Foot Problems
- Sports Medicine – issues with heels, toes, skin conditions, and so forth.
- Ankle Injuries – ankle sprains, ligament damage, soarness and more.
- Laser Treatment for Heel Pain and Achilles Tendonitis
- Other Podiatry Services
- Diabetic Foot Care – custom orthotics, wound care, shoe program, braces, and much more.
Request a FREE Book for Runners and Athletes
Podiatrist Doctor Wachtel is offering a limited run book free to athletes and runners.
Click here to request your copy of The Runner’s Healthy Foot and Ankle Book.