SPORTS PODIATRIST AND AN ATHLETE
Work with a Sports Medicine Physician, and a Runner
Podiatrist Dr. Wachtel
Andover Sports Foot Doctor
- evaluation of shoe gear
- devise a plan for type of orthotics needed to prevent foot injuries,
- evaluation of your gate (the way you walk which affects balance, stride length, and injuries down the road),
- and we also provide you with an exercise program to prevent further foot injuries
We also recommend that athletes look into laser treatment. Laser is non-invasive and is considered a best friend for athletes. Laser treatment creates oxygenation, and gets rid of pain much quicker. It is very effective for achilles tendonitis.
Common Athlete Foot Problems
- Sports Medicine – issues with heels, toes, skin conditions, and so forth.
- Ankle Injuries – ankle sprains, ligament damage, soarness and more.
- Laser Treatment for Heel Pain and Achilles Tendonitis
- Other Podiatry Services
- Diabetic Foot Care – custom orthotics, wound care, shoe program, braces, and much more.
Request a FREE Book for Runners and Athletes
Podiatrist Doctor Wachtel is offering a limited run book free to athletes and runners.
Click here to request your copy of The Runner’s Healthy Foot and Ankle Book.